Schedule of Events
Fish For a Cure 2016
Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Angler costumes are encouraged
- Don’t forget your squirt guns!
- No prop washing or water balloons allowed
- Boat Decorating Contest & Water Gun Fights: Decorated boats must be in the inlet no later than 7:45am. The most creatively decorated boat (Sportfish & Center Console) wins a fabulous prize courtesy of THE GARDENS MALL.
- Fishing - Children under 21 are welcomed to attend the weigh-in from 1p.m. - 4:30p.m. and evening awards party at Sailfish Marina Resort.
- Bimini start outside Lake Worth Inlet (Palm Beach Shores)
- WEIGH-IN: Mudic, local vendors, food and drinks!
- Weigh-in at Sailfish Marina Resort
- Scale Closes
- Awards Party
- Welcome & Announcements
- Delicious buffet provided by Sailfish Marina Resort
- Cash bar available
- Presentation of Kristin Hoke Memorial Trophy
- Awards Presentation
- The Gardens Mall, BWB Basket Raffle, Pink Duck Raffle and Silent Auction Closes
- All Raffle Drawings
- Program Closes
- POSTED May 26, 2016
Boobies & Brewskis Raised $10k!
We are so thankful to our sponsors and our amazing community for coming together for this brand new event! Tequesta Brewing Company was jam-packed with our loyal gentlemen showing off their overflowing boobie mugs and supporting a great cause! With $10,000 raised, we could not be more excited to be part of this community. It’s truly incredible what a small town can do when we work together!
- POSTED April 28, 2016
Bluewater Babes Fish for a Cure hit new heights in 2015!
With record attendance, participating boat entries and money raised for local breast and ovarian cancer patients in financial need. The 7th annual event, presented by Waterfront Yacht Brokerage, Dex Imaging and Sailfish Marina Resort, divided the $100,000 among Cancer Alliance for Help and Hope, H.O.W. - Hearing the Ovarian Cancer Whisper, the Kristin Hoke Breast Health Program at Jupiter Medical Center and its own "Out of the Blue" financial assistance fund.
- POSTED June 11, 2015
Introducing Gentlemen of Bluewater Babes!
Gentlemen of Bluewater Babes is a group of men who will donate just $100 per year with 100% OF THE PROCEEDS going to the Kristin Hoke Breast Health Program at Jupiter Medical Center. There will be opportunities for you to be in pictures at check presentations as well as your name/company name with your website link on our website. Here's what to do:
1. Please make your $100 tax deductible check out to: Bluewater Babes Charitable Trust
2. Memo line: Gentlemen of Bluewater Babes
3. Mail check to: 360 Cypress Drive #4, Jupiter, FL 33469
4. Spread the word!
OR, if you would like to donate by credit card:
1. To the right you will see a "Make a Donation" button.
2. Enter $100.00
3. Email email@example.com saying you have made a donation for Gentlemen of Bluewater Babes and give your company name
- POSTED June 4, 2015
Support Bluewater Babes on AmazonSmile!
Amazon will donate .5% of your eligible purchase to Bluewater Babes Charitable Trust! AmazonSmile is the same as Amazon - same products, same prices. Support us by shopping at smile.amazon.com and choosing Bluewater Babes Charitable Trust as your charity.
- POSTED May 4, 2015
New Venue - Bigger and Better! Sailfish Marina Resort, Palm Beach Shores
- POSTED Dec 1, 2014
$65,000 Donated to Local Charities!
Bluewater Babes Fish for a Cure doubled down in 2014 with its biggest and best event yet, donating $65,000 to long-standing local charities Cancer Alliance for Help and Hope, H.O.W. - Hearing the Ovarian Cancer Whisper, the Kristin Hoke Breast Health Program at Jupiter Medical Center in addition to its own "Out of the Blue" financial assistance fund that will support local patients in financial need who are undergoing treatment for breast or ovarian cancer.